Profidata offers a wide range of services around XENTIS and e-AMIS, keeping the focus on a distinct service mentality and professional team building. The fact that, until today, all our projects were completed successfully, is a result of this company philosophy. The same high standards are applied to all our service offerings.
Profidata provides regional support out of Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg, the United Kingdom and Singapore.
Utilising a professional and proven software system for asset management, without having to resort to their own IT resources, is an attractive and economical alternative for smaller and medium-sized financial service providers. XENTIS cloud (Xcloud) is a hosted solution (Software as a Service – SaaS), based on the XENTIS platform, and is operated in a computer centre that meets the requirements of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA).
The standard system offers plenty of scope to implement customer-specific business processes in Xcloud. As the business grows, so often does the need for a flexible and efficient system that can be fully tailored to a specific business model. For customers aspiring to have their own XENTIS installation, Profidata will also support a later changeover from Xcloud to an enterprise solution.
Attractive Starter Kit/
A first approach to Xcloud with a basic module rich in functionality, including, amongst other modules, accounting, NAV calculation, investment compliance, standard reporting and data feeds as well as IT infrastructure and services. Enhancement options include functional modules such as XENTIS front office, order management and performance measurement. Itemised functions can be demonstrated on request at reference sites.
Due to moderate entry-level and usage fees, a high initial investment is not necessary. As a consequence of the short implementation period and the rapid start of operational deployment, the cost is soon recouped.
Large and lengthy implementation projects are avoided through the use of a preconfigured (best-practice) system.
The software solution is installed in a high security data-centre. Unauthorized access by third parties is prevented by the application of information security directives.
Profidata assists the customer with professionally and technically qualified experts, thus there will be no need for education or hiring.
Electronic issue tracking, competent hotline service with short response times, standardized release changes, maintenance of interfaces, jobs, data feeds etc.
e-AMIS & SERVICES
Financial service providers are increasingly faced with changes to legal, technical and general economic conditions. Demand for software capable of meeting these market requirements is therefore high. e-AMIS & Services adds value through an outsourcing offering tailored to the specific requirements and profile of each client.
Profidata Service Center (PDSC)
The PDSC allows asset managers to utilise e-AMIS under favourable conditions without the need to operate a back office and their own IT infrastructure. e-AMIS & Services is a comprehensive package solution that is precisely tailored to the needs of asset managers. This professional platform is pre-configured according to best-practice standards. The service package offers up-to-date market data and related back-office services.
The service offering contains all critical components for an efficient use of the software. These include hardware and software licences, maintenance and operation including market data management as well as user support (hotline service).
Profidata has a more than 30 years’ history of successful projects and is in a position to provide the resources for the full project life cycle, from solution design, to project management, requirements and gap analysis, configuration, testing and training through post go-live support.
Profidata’s implementation method is based on the classic phase model ‘System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)’, whereby elements of the agile project management may also be applied during the phases or tasks. Also worth mentioning is the system configuration which facilitates iterations in an efficient and resource-friendly manner.
Each project starts with a best practice parameterisation tailored to the business segment of Profidata’s customer. The project core team is given an initial introduction to XENTIS or e-AMIS followed by intensive product training. This ensures that from the very beginning users are familiar with the specific parameterisation and are also capable to adjust it by themselves. This guarantees true ownership of the system installation. The specific client’s business processes can be prototyped and reviewed directly within the system.
The training of the project core team is followed by the training of the users and the technical operations team. This usually precedes or latest starts at the beginning of the test phase and strictly follows the ‘train-the-trainer’ concept.
Taking the manifold configuration and application options of XENTIS and e-AMIS into account, trainings are always tailored to the individual client’s business requirements and passed on the client’s own database.
Subject trainings include a general introduction focused on handling, functional overview and reporting.
SUPPORT & HELPDESK
- Hotline service
- Web-enabled issue tracking system
- Error processing protocol
- At least one software update per year, releases comprise general functional improvements and also new features related to the licensed modules
- Continually updated user documentation – ready for download
- Patches and hotfixes for time-sensitive functional improvements and error corrections
- Regression testing based upon client’s own (anonymised) data base prior to delivery of software releases or patches
- Processing release upgrades, patches and hotfixes
- Job monitoring and exception handling
- Data management
- Performance monitoring and optimisation
- Health check und reporting
- Failover switch and test
- User administration
SOLVENCY II SERVICES
Pillar I: Risk Analysis
- Calculation of effective market and default risk criteria for the determination of the MCR and SCR
Pillar II: Process Consulting
- In collaboration with itechx GmbH – a consulting and software company of the Profidata Group – the risk management and compliance processes are firstly analysed and then brought into line with Solvency II standards
Pillar III: Reporting
- Profidata can generate internal risk and test reports in addition to the QRT required under Solvency II (Assets, SCR und BS)
- Data assignment and QRT contents are continuously improved in accordance with QIS requirements
- Derivation of Solvency II-specific classifications using standardised business rules
Availability of specific detail data
- Consolidation and aggregation of internally and externally delivered data
- Validation, transparency and error monitoring of data
- All interfaces for data import/export, including mapping, are set up and maintained by Profidata
Iterative Project Management
- In XENTIS, external data can be combined with existing data and the relevant QRTs completed in an initial phase; SCR and MCR calculations can be implemented right from the start or in a second phase
- Planning reliability based on the flexible configuration capabilities of XENTIS and the short development cycles, ensure that Profidata can guarantee timely implementation of the regulatory requirements
- Identification of regulatory requirements by specialists in strategic research and business analysis
- Direct contact with authorities and associations such as BaFin, CAA, GDV, BVI etc. and auditors
- Specification of the market requirements in collaboration with Versicherungsforen Leipzig – know-how service providers for the insurance industry, acting as an interface between sciences, IT and practice
- Verification of the calculation base and analysis of the individual interpretation of the directives in close cooperation with the clients